[cl-ppcre-devel] [cl-unicode] A Patch for East_Asian_Width

Desmond O. Chang

Dec 22, 2009, 3:18:15 PM12/22/09
to cl-ppcr...@common-lisp.net
Hi all,

This patch adds two APIs for getting the property East_Asian_Width:

[Generic function]
east-asian-width c => name, symbol

[Function]
east-asian-widths => list

See the patch for API documentations. The building code and test case
is also included.

The database file I used is from:
http://www.unicode.org/Public/5.1.0/ucd/EastAsianWidth.txt

cl-unicode-e-a-w.diff

Edi Weitz

Dec 22, 2009, 4:22:36 PM12/22/09
to General interest list about cl-ppcre and cl-unicode
Thanks, that looks good. But please supply a patch which also
includes the additions to the HTML documentation. See
http://weitz.de/patches.html.

Also, don't you think "East_Asian_Width(s)" in the docstrings should
simply be called "East Asian Width(s)"?

Cheers,
Edi.

PS: I probably won't be able to make a new cl-unicode release before
January assuming you send a revised patch by then.

Desmond O. Chang

Dec 23, 2009, 4:38:48 PM12/23/09
to cl-ppcr...@common-lisp.net
Thanks for your correction. Please checkout the new patch.

Here is an additional one for DOCUMENTATION-TEMPLATE. This patch is
used to fix that SB-INTROSPECT:FUNCTION-LAMBDA-LIST deprecates
SB-INTROSPECT:FUNCTION-ARGLIST from SBCL 1.0.25.

I didn't find D-T's maillist, so I put it here. If it should be sent
to somewhere else, please point me out.

cl-unicode-e-a-w-with-doc.diff
documentation-template-for-sbcl.diff