[cl-ppcre-devel] RPM Spec File

Robert Uhl

Jun 1, 2009, 12:54:18 PM6/1/09
to cl-ppcr...@common-lisp.net
I've created a spec file which can be used to build an RPM for CL-PPCRE;
it uses common-lisp-controller and _should_ work on any clc-supporting
Fedora Lisp. I'm willing to volunteer to maintain the spec file and
figure out how to submit RPMs to the Fedora Project; is that okay?

Edi Weitz

Jun 3, 2009, 3:23:49 PM6/3/09
to General interest list about cl-ppcre and cl-unicode
On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Robert Uhl <eadm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created a spec file which can be used to build an RPM for CL-PPCRE;
> it uses common-lisp-controller and _should_ work on any clc-supporting
> Fedora Lisp.  I'm willing to volunteer to maintain the spec file and
> figure out how to submit RPMs to the Fedora Project; is that okay?

Sounds good to me. Let me know where the RPM is hosted and I'll add a
pointer to it to the documentation/website.

Thanks,
Edi.

Robert Uhl

Jun 18, 2009, 10:30:52 PM6/18/09
to e...@agharta.de, General interest list about cl-ppcre and cl-unicode
I apologise for the delay...I had to wait for my employer to give me
permission to work on this in my free time.

The CL-PPCRE RPM is available at:

http://yum.octopodial-chrome.com/11/RPMS/noarch/cl-ppcre-2.0.1-1.fc10.noarch.rpm

Anyone who wishes to keep up-to-date on releases as they occur is
invited to install the octopodial-chrome RPM available in the same
location; this file will add the signing key used for these RPMs as well
as a Yum repository so that you'll always have the latest and great.
Many other Lisp libraries are available at the same location.

Exodus will never disconnect a spammer. By the time the complaints
reach a level adequate to persuade them, the small-arms fire will
prevent their admins from reaching the servers --clifto, in nanae