[cl-ppcre-devel] easy way to let regex-replace-all be case-unsensitive

Mario Maio

Jun 24, 2011, 5:03:04 PM6/24/11
to cl-ppcr...@common-lisp.net
Can I make regex-replace-all search being case insensitive ? Isn't
there a direct option for that ?

I've seen such an option in create-scanner , but I need nothing else
than regex-replace-all, and I do not understand how to deal with
create-scanner.

Thanks

Mario
(clisp newbie)

P.S. I'd like to give you my best compliments for your great job with
ppcre, it's really fast and reliable, keep up the good work!

Edi Weitz

Jun 24, 2011, 7:10:17 PM6/24/11
to General interest list about cl-ppcre and cl-unicode
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Mario Maio <mario...@libero.it> wrote:
> Can I make regex-replace-all  search being case insensitive ? Isn't there a
> direct option for that ?

How about "(?i)" at the beginning of the regex?

> P.S. I'd like to give you my best compliments for your great job with ppcre,
> it's really fast and reliable, keep up the good work!

Thanks!