Winter Quarter - Week 3 Updates

1 view

Jamie Ly

Jan 18, 2021, 2:59:44 PM1/18/21
to cki...@googlegroups.com

From this week on, the A-board members will be introducing themselves!

Hi! I'm Rachel uwu I'm a third year biochemistry major and I am your Spirit & Unity chair!

I am in charge of creating fun socials for you all as well as the ice breakers that you get to do during every general meeting!

Fun fact I am a piano teacher (I've been playing piano for 14 years now 0: ) so if you ever want to learn piano or learn how to get started hit me up hehe! <3

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm-9:00pm
on Zoom!
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35.

Contact Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Browse and sign up for more events on our website's calendar!
🔥 Wednesday 🔥
🌙🌙1st General Meeting 🌙🌙

You're kinda sus if you don't show up to meeting! Who's the imposter? Rep your favorite Among Us color or hat for family points!

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!
🔥Thursday 🔥

🗣️🗣️Kiwanis Talks🗣️🗣️

Immediate past Kiwanis Club of Riverside President, Al Bartos, is going to spill some wisdom at this Kiwanis Talks! Learn some life and professional advice from this adult
🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️ 🙋‍♀️ 🙋 🙋‍♂️

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!

🔥Friday 🔥
🥺🥺BE MY SUCCESSOR🥺🥺

A series of workshops for you to learn all the know how of our club officers! It's election season after all; come see which one will float your boat 🥳

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!
🔥Friday🔥
🃏😝Collab w/ Key Club😝🃏

HAHAHA You're so funny!😳

Our first service with Key Club Division 46 North for Kiwanis Family Week is happening at 6pm and we're going to be making joke books. Got humor? Come through💦💦

🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!
🔥Sat. & Sun.🔥
🎉Key to College🎉

It's college acceptance season and high schoolers are dying to know what college life is like! 📚 and we're going to tell them! From FAFSA to campus life, join our series of workshops on College 1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!
🔥(next) Thursday🔥
🥵WE'RE TAKING OVER🥵

We're crashing the party 🎊 at the Kiwanis Meeting next week! Come 🤪wreak havoc as the crazy college CKI kids and have some fun with the adults that make our org. go round 🌎

👀👀👀👀

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!
💖KUTE ROCK💖

💘💘FEBRUARY 13TH💘💘

Our large-scale fundraiser is happening Saturday, February 13th 3-8:30pm! Get ready for fun activities, a couple performances, and so many chances to donate to PTP! Bid on your favorite person at our ✨Date Auction✨ or on some beautiful baskets at our 🎇Silent Auction🎇!

Registration Details coming soon!

📋KCOR MEETING📋

Every Thursday at 12!

Meet with our sponsoring Kiwanis club and get to know some of the adults that make our org go round!

🎈Big Apps🎈

Want a chance to mold young minds? Become a big/mentor to instill your knowledge onto other generations 😌

Apps are open now! Contact kso...@ucr.edu for more info!

🤩🤩ONGOING SERVICE🤩🤩

This is an opportunity for you to get your service hours in on your own time! It has been combined with our PLARN project; make sure to send your proof to Ziri (VPS) or Jessica (SI)!

You can also meet with us every Thursday from 7-9pm on Zoom to do service together <3

🎮🎮Biweekly Social🎮🎮

HAPPENING THIS WEEK!
Every other week on our Discord, we gather to play Jackbox, Roblox, Among Us, Skribbl.io, and way more!

Come join us on our Discord for our game night!

📸Sunday Scrapbooking📸

This Sunday, we're getting together to stitch all of our memories from the year together! Come through and add a wish to our wish tree! 🎋

📸📸📸📸

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!

💖💖Valentine's Gram💖

Send some love to your favorite people with our cute note and pin fundraiser!

💘$3 Each or $5 if you buy both!💘

Order your own:
https://tinyurl.com/yxlpcsew

Venmo: @ckiucr

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

One step at a time is the motto! Don't worry, things work out so just focus on your next step.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.