Spring Quarter - Week 5 Updates

1 view

Ahtziri Rodriguez

Apr 26, 2021, 2:10:40 PM4/26/21
to cki...@googlegroups.com

🎶Rise n Shine🎶

Good morning everyone!! I know midterm season is currently happening, so I hope you all do an amazing jobs on your exams, essays, or projects!! I believe in y'all 🥰🥰

I first want to talk about our in person service happening this week!! So y'all will have a chance to volunteer at UCR's Blood Drive this week!! 🤩 There are different days and shifts that you can attend, so make sure to sign up if you can go. This service takes place at UCR's Lot 1, so if you can come please do and remember to stay safe and wear your mask if you do attend!! 😊

Next up, we'll be hosting our 3rd General Meeting of the quarter this Wednesday at 8 PM!! Come out to our Female Artist themed meeting to show off your favorite female artist or learn about some new ones!! 👩‍🎤🎤 Make sure to dress up or set your zoom background as your favorite female artist, so you have an opportunity to gain family points!! 🎶

I also want to mention that Spring Training Conference Registration for UCR is open so make sure to register for this FREE 2 day event to help you learn and grow into a better leader!! 💜

Remember to check our Facebook page, Instagram and our Discord (p.s. I know that's not the Discord symbol, but it was the closest I could get lol) for event updates and zoom links!! They are all listed here on the side, just click on them. 😇😇

Cheers,
Ahtziri

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Ahtziri Rodriguez via email at arodrig...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm-9:00pm
on Zoom!
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
Discord
Discord
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $25.

Contact Treasurer, Gabriel Vazquez, about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
💥General Meeting💥

Who's your favorite female artist??

Come out to this weeks general meeting which is happening on Wednesday at 8 PM to show off your favorite female artist and maybe even learn about some new one!! ☺️☺️

Check out or social medias or email arodrig...@gmail.com for the link!!

🩸Count on Me Blood Drive🩸

Wow wow wow out 1st in person service!! This service is going to be held in Lot 1 at UCR and you will be helping out at the blood drive by helping give out snacks and other stuff!! 😁

You can still sign up for shift later this week, just scan that QR code! Please remember if you do sign up to volunteer to stay sad and wear your mask at all times! 😇

🌸Spring Training Conference🌸

Spring Training Conference 2021 - A New Bloom is almost here!!🥳🥳 This is a 2 day event from May 8th - May 9th, where you will have a chance to attend so amazing workshops to help you grow as a leader!!🥰

Registration is now open for UCR CKI members and will end on Friday, April 30th @11:59 PM. Make sure to register as soon as possible!! Ohhh and did I forget to mention that this event is completely FREE 🙀so make sure to take advantage of this opportunity, so you can all bloom into amazing leaders!!

🌼 Registration Link: tinyurl.com/ucrstc21 🌼

🤩🤩ONGOING SERVICE🤩🤩

This is an opportunity for you to get your service hours in on your own time! This time it will be with our amazing VPS, Ellen!! ☺️

But if y'all want to attend weekly service Ellen will be hosting a zoom meeting every TUESDAY from 7-9 PM on Zoom starting tomorrow 💕

🎮🎮Biweekly Social🎮🎮

Next week we will be hosting our Biweekly Gaming Socials on Discord!! 🤗

We'll be playing Jackbox, Roblox, Among Us, Skribbl.io, and way more 💙

Come join us on our Discord for our game night!!

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

This is how I feel every time I listen to Fearless (Taylor's Version) 🥰 but now I'm waiting for the Speak Now remake 👀 but if you haven't listened to this album you need to!! PERIODT LUV 💖💖

If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.