Fall Quarter - Week 8 Updates

Jamie Ly

Nov 23, 2020, 5:30:10 PM11/23/20
to cki...@googlegroups.com

From this week on, the A-board members will be introducing themselves!

HELLOOOOO my name is Jonathan Guan!

 I'm not just a 2nd year Education major, but I'm also your Kiwanis Family Youth Chair! I mostly handle relationships with younger Kiwanis branches with a heavy emphasis on Key Club / KIWINS member. I go to their events and sometimes, I'll work together with them to create an event for both of our clubs to attend. Having everything online has made it much easier for us to collaborate on events! One event that is especially important for CKI schools to host is Key To College, an event where Key Club and KIWINS members attend a seminar (or in this case a webinar) educating them on aspects of college life.

One of my favorite events from Circle K has to be attending FTC. In Key Club, I was never able to attend a Fall Rally due to time conflicts with marching band so attending FTC was a completely new experience for me and simply put; it absolutely did not disappoint.

A little bit about myself I really like anime and manga (where my weebs at :^) ) and I'm a former trombone player. Honestly I don't really know what else to say about myself because tbh I'm kinda boring SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEA HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE!!!!!!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm-9:30pm
on Zoom!
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35.

Contact Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Browse and sign up for more events on our website's calendar!
🍳 YOUR BEST BITES 🍳

We have a ♻️sustainable cooking workshop brought to you by 💗Jessica & Hillary; 🍳 food is great, so cook it in a way that loves the Earth back too!

🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!

➕Grow Getters ft. ResLife➕

At this service, we will be answering some simple math questions 🧮 (so don’t worry if you’re not good at math) that help raise money to donate to UNICEF!! 🥳
➗ ➗ ➗ ➗➗ ➗ ➗ ➗

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the link!
✨FOOOD WARRRS✨

Come to our 🍎Wednesday general meeting with your 🍔food (or dressed up as one) as we 🍚celebrate the season of Thanks.

Wednesdays, Zoom @ 8pm; Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the meeting link!
💅picrew.ME💅

💅Customize yourself with various avatar builders at our  👀 PicCrew Me social! We can't wait to have matching profile pictures!

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the meeting link!

📋KCOR MEETING📋

Every Thursday at 12!

Meet with our sponsoring Kiwanis club and get to know some of the adults that make our org go round!

🤩🤩ONGOING SERVICE🤩🤩

This is an opportunity for you to get your service hours in on your own time! It has been combined with our PLARN project; make sure to send your proof to Ziri (VPS) or Jessica (SI)!

You can also meet with us every Thursday from 7-9pm on Zoom to do service together <3

🎮🎮Biweekly Social🎮🎮

HAPPENING THIS WEEK!

Every other week on our Discord, we gather to play Jackbox, Roblox, Among Us, Skribbl.io, and way more!

Come join us on our Discord for our game night!

🗣🗣Chatty Saturdays🗣🗣

Next week!

Come relax with us on Discord, spill the tea, and chat away the stress from the week!

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

A well-deserved break this week! Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, take some time to just relax, lay down, and maybe,, stare at the ceiling with some good music playing in the background.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.