[CKI at UCR] Fall Quarter - Week 2 Updates

Jamie Ly

Oct 12, 2020, 3:01:52 PM10/12/20
to cki...@googlegroups.com

A message from your president

🍂Happy Fall!🍂
It's officially spooky season and I hope all of your classes are off to a good start.

Summer was filled with so many events, from pen pal letter services to photo challenges and I hope you enjoyed your time with us; it has definitely been one of the most active ones in the career of our club. We are so excited to kick off the Fall quarter with our Fall Welcome Week starting TODAY!

Our first general meeting of the quarter is NEXT Wednesday (10/21) at 8pm via Zoom; Can't wait to see you there!

Much love,
Jamie Ly

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm-9:30pm
on Zoom!
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35.
Contact Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Browse and sign up for more events on our website's calendar!
🍁Fall Welcome Week is here and we are excited to meet you!🍁

🎉We have events (sometimes more than 1) every day of the week for you to get to know our members and how our club works. Come out to 6 of the 9 events to be entered into an opportunity drawing!🎉

📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸

WELCOME WEEK PHOTO CHALLENGE

Starting Tuesday, you'll have the change to snap and upload pictures according to the daily theme. Check out what other members are up to!

📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸📸
💞💞💞LITTLE APPS OPEN💞💞💞

Always wanted a mentor that you could talk to when you're feeling down or just craving some boba? Here's the chance for you to sign up to get picked up and be a little!

Apps open on 10/14!
🎃🕸 Halloween Dare Fundraiser 🕸🎃

We will be raising money from now until the end of the month! Once we reach each tier, board members will have to do a special spooky themed dare!

Donate to @ckiucr on Venmo with the description "Halloween Dares"

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

Though it's the beginning of the quarter, remember to take care of yourself and try not to stress too much about school! Start the year off right, you got this! c:
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.