[CKI @ UCR] Fall Quarter - Week 2 Updates

Jaden LumbanTobing

Oct 4, 2022, 1:04:31 AM10/4/22
to cki...@googlegroups.com

(´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ Hello, hello !! I hope you are all excited for the new school year and fall quarter!!

Happy week 2 ! This is my very FIRST weekly email so please bear with me !

This week we will be having our

°˖✧FALL WELCOME WEEK✧˖° !!

🧋TUESDAY 10.04 we will have a SOCIAL at SHARETEA! This social will be taking place at TIME*. Shuttling will be available starting at TIME* at the AI Horseshoe

💡WEDNESDAY 10.05 we will be having our FALL INFO NIGHT, so whether you're a new/prospective member wanting to know what we're all about or a returning member wanting a refresher, please join us for a "CKI 101." Info Night will be held in HUB 379 at 8:30 pm.

💧On THURSDAY 10.06 we'll get together for our first service of the quarter, a PAPER FOR WATER SERVICE, to be held in Orbach Group Study Room 210 6-8 pm.

⛸️Then, on FRIDAY 10.07, another SOCIAL at ICETOWN RIVERSIDE !! So get your skates on and get to know your fellow members! We'll be meeting at the AI Horseshoe star

🗑️Finally, we'll finish off the week on SATURDAY 10.08 with one last ADOPT-A-STREET SERVICE.

As a reminder, GENERAL MEETINGS will be starting NEXT WEDNESDAY at 8PM.

Remember to check our Facebook page, Instagram, Discord, and GroupMe for event updates and other info! You can find all the links to the side ➳➳➳

See you around,
Jaden <3

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jaden LumbanTobing via email at jlumbant...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm
CHASS Interdisciplinary North 1002
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
Discord
Discord
GroupMe
GroupMe
For CKI socializing and other needs remember to join our GROUPME !!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $40.

Contact Jaden LumbanTobing about payment. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • International Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
🍍Fall Welcome Week🍍

Come out to this quarter's welcome week where we'll be hosting 2 socials, 2 services, and an info night, along with the start of our board dare fundraiser!

Check out or social media or email jlumbant...@gmail.com for more information!! 😇

🌸Board Dares🌸

Do you want to see our board perform some embarrassing dares? Then come and support our board dare fundraiser starting from October 3rd until November 3rd!!

Keep an eye out on all our board members' social media for everyone's dares!! 💜💜

Boba Café Social

Want to meet your fellow, future, and perspective members?

...Then come and join us this TUESDAY 10/04 at 7-8pm and grab some yummy drinks together!!

If you have any questions make sure to contact me or Spirit and Unity chair, Kenneth Eun

🍎Fall Info Night🍎

Come and learn more about Circle K International here at UC Riverside on WEDNESDAY 10/05 at 8:30PM!!

If you have any questions make sure to contact me!

 💧 Paper For Water Service 💧

Let's get our SERVICE on!!🤍

Come out and join us for our first service of the quarter! We'll be making origami to bring water to the thirsty !!

We'll be having this service in Orbach 210 at 6-8pm!!

Make sure to check out our social media or contact me for more information😄

 🏕 Ice Skating Social 🏕

Want to escape the heat?🥵

Well, come and join us at ICETOWN RIVERSIDE for our ice skating social!!

We'll be shuttling from AI starting 7 and starting the social from 7:45!!

Make sure to check out our Facebook page for more information😄

🎥Adopt-a-Street Service🎥

Let's help beautify Riverside by cleaning trash off the streets! We'll be having this service 12-2pm and will be shuttling from AI.

If you have any questions make sure to contact me!

🌞KCOR Meetings🌞

Every Thursday at 12 PM we'll be having weekly meeting with our Kiwanis Club of Riverside, so come out to get to know the Kiwanians!!💘

🍄Location: 2472 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92507🍄

Make sure to check our social media for more information 😇

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.