Fall '22 Week 3 Updates

Jaden LumbanTobing

Oct 11, 2022, 7:42:10 PM10/11/22
to cki...@googlegroups.com

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡ Hi everyone !! I'm glad you've all made it through the week lol.

Happy week 3 ! I hope you all had a great time at our various welcome week events!

This week we're going to slow it down a bit...

On WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 12th we're going to have our FIRST FALL GENERAL MEETING at 8pm in CHASS Interdisciplinary North 1002.

We will also be hosting our first BIG/LITTLE social after the general meeting, so if you're interested in becoming either, make sure to come out and meet your potential matches!

But.. don't forget about our ongoing events!

We have our Board Dare Fundraiser, where you can dare our various board members to do lots of crazy things, ongoing until November 3rd!!

We also have family head applications open now!! and due October 30th! (++Keep an eye out for big and little applications, which will be opening up in the next couple of weeks!!)

Stay tuned for some more fun events and fundraisers in coming days!

Remember to check our Facebook page, Instagram, Discord, and GroupMe for event updates and other info! You can find all the links to the side ➳➳➳

See you around,
Jaden <3

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jaden LumbanTobing via email at jlumbant...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm
CHASS Interdisciplinary North 1002
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
Discord
Discord
GroupMe
GroupMe
For CKI socializing and other needs remember to join our GROUPME !!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $40.

Contact Jaden LumbanTobing about payment. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • International Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
📝Fall General Meeting 1: Back to School📝

Our FIRST FALL GENERAL MEETING is happing this Wednesday October 12 at 8pm in CHASS Interdisciplinary North 1002!

This week's theme is BACK TO SCHOOL!!

Check out or social media or email jlumbant...@gmail.com for more information!! 😇

🐻Big/Little Social🐻

Are you interested in being a big or a little?

Well stay for big/little speed dating social taking place right after this week's general meeting!

You'll get to meet some potential bigs and littles and maybe meet your future match!!

🌸Board Dares🌸

Do you want to see our board perform some embarrassing dares? Then come and support our board dare fundraiser starting from October 3rd until November 3rd!!

Keep an eye out on all our board members' social media or check out @cki.ucr for everyone's dares!! 💜💜

🏮Light the Night🏮

A volunteer opportunity for you!

Light the Night is a night to honor and celebrate blood cancer survivors and patients, so help us volunteer.

This will be taking place on October 22nd and we will be volunteering as a group from 5pm to 8pm.
You do have to be registered for this event ahead of time so please contact me if you are interested in attending.

If you have any questions make sure to contact me at any time.

♟️Fall Training Conference♟️

Come together with Circle K clubs all over the district at Fall Training Conference!
Registration is $175 and is due WEDNESDAY 10/19 at 11:59pm.

If you have any questions make sure to contact me!

🌞KCOR Meetings🌞

Every Thursday at 12 PM we'll be having weekly meeting with our Kiwanis Club of Riverside, so come out to get to know the Kiwanians!!💘

🍄Location: 2472 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92507🍄

Make sure to check our social media for more information 😇

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.