Spring Quarter - Week 9 Updates

1 view

Jamie Ly

May 26, 2020, 5:31:36 PM5/26/20
to cki...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon!
It's week 9 -- let's push through the end of the quarter!

I hope you all enjoyed your Monday off! Let's get right into our recap: Last week, we had the chance to join our sponsoring Kiwanis club at their weekly meeting; it was definitely a lot of fun and we were welcomed with open arms. We also had our last Jackbox social of the quarter! Don't worry, these will resume sometime in the summer! This week has a ton more events for you to enjoy, information about them below!

Our last general meeting of the quarter is this Wednesday at 8pm via Zoom; Can't wait to see you there!

Much love,
Jamie Ly

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com.
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35. Contact either Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Sign up for upcoming events on our website's calendar. Click on the event you're interested in, click "Sign up here", then fill out the Google form.
Rides will always be given at AI Horseshoe unless otherwise noted (members will be given priority for rides). Please be on time!
🐦Bird Feeder Service🐦
Jessica is hosting another tabletop service for you all TONIGHT at 6pm!

If you would like the link, check our FB page closer to the event or email me!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Get your senpai to notice you at our last general meeting of the quarter on Wednesday at 8pm!

If you would like the link, check our FB page on the day of or email me!
🗣Senior Speeches🗣
After our meeting on Wednesday, our graduating seniors will be able to give a speech (and make us cry).

Grab your tissues and come on out to see our seniors off!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿In place of our weekly jackbox social, we will be having a Movie Night this Friday from 7-9pm!
If you would like the link, check our FB page on the day of or email me!
🌷May DCM🌷
Escape finals for a minute and hangout with your fellow Desert Oasis friends and hear divisional updates!
If you would like the link, check out th FB event page on the day of or email me!
🎉End of the Year Banquet🎉
Time for recognition and awards! Come close the year off the right way with UCR this Saturday at 8pm!

If you would like the link, check our FB page on the day of or email me!
🖍 🖍 🖍 🖍 🖍 🖍 🖍 Ziri is having another Service!

This Sunday at 2pm, we will be making drawings and coloring pages to donate to senior citizens and anyone in need of a smile!

If you would like the link, check our FB page on the day of or email me!
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️MRP Palooza

Did you hit MRP this past term? Let's celebrate the accomplishments of all of our MRP recipients with bingo, skribbl.io, and critiquing the live action Avatar movie this Sunday!

If you would like the link, check our FB page on the day of or email me!
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️Come visit our sponsoring Kiwanis club at their weekly meetings every Thursday at noon!

Link: https://tinyurl.com/kcormeeting
Join one of the committees below to become more involved with the club!
This Wednesday is our last general meeting of the quarter on Zoom at 8pm!
Follow us on all our social media to stay updated!
Website
Facebook
Instagram
President - Jamie Ly
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
The quarter is almost done! Great job on getting this far; only a little bit more to go!
If you would like to unsubscribe from the emailing list, please email us and let us know!