Spring Quarter - Week 3 Updates

Jamie Ly

Oct 19, 2020, 3:01:37 PM10/19/20
to cki...@googlegroups.com

A message from your president

🍂Happy Fall!🍂
Can't believe it's already Week 3. Are you all looking forward to anything in the last half of October?

Last week was jam-packed with a ton of events from our Fall Welcome Week; thank you to all that came out! There will be plenty more opportunities for you to hang with us if you couldn't make it out. Remember membership applications are open right now too!

Our first general meeting of the quarter is THIS Wednesday (10/21) at 8pm via Zoom; Can't wait to see you there!

Much love,
Jamie Ly

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm-9:30pm
on Zoom!
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35.

Contact Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Browse and sign up for more events on our website's calendar!
🗣️FIRST GENERAL MEETING🗣️

It's our first meeting of the quarter! I'm so excited to see all of your new and familiar faces :> Come out to see what our club has been up to over the summer, what's going to happen soon, and check out the winners of the raffles!

Wednesdays, Zoom @ 8pm; Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the meeting link!
💞💞LITTLE APPS OPEN💞💞

Always wanted a mentor that you could talk to when you're feeling down or just craving some boba? Here's the chance for you to sign up to get picked up and be a little!

🍂🍂Fall Training Conference🍂🍂

Our District's annual Fall Training Conference comes with opportunities to meet people all over California, Nevada, Hawaii and learn new things from workshops!

Registration is closed but I hope those that signed up are looking forward to this event in November!
🎃Halloween Dare Fundraiser🎃

We will be raising money from now until the end of the month! Once we reach each tier, board members will have to do a special spooky themed dare!

Donate to @ckiucr on Venmo with the description "Halloween Dares"

🤩🤩ONGOING SERVICE🤩🤩

This is an opportunity for you to get your service hours in on your own time! Just pick and choose from the three options and send proof to our VPS, Ziri.

You can also meet with us every Thursday from 7-9pm on Zoom to do service together <3

🎮🎮Biweekly Social🎮🎮

Every other week on our Discord, we gather to play Jackbox, Roblox, Among Us, Skribbl.io, and way more!

Come join us on our Discord for our game night!

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

It feels like October just flew by, I hope you all are enjoying spooky month while it lasts! I really want to go to a pumpkin patch before they all close up.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.