Fall Quarter - Week 5 Updates

Jamie Ly

Nov 2, 2020, 4:00:27 PM11/2/20
to cki...@googlegroups.com

From this week on, the A-board members will be introducing themselves!

Heyyyy, y'all (^w^) If you haven't already met me, my name is Jessica Itliong; I'm your Service Initiative Chair for this year and I am so excited to host some events related to our DSI "Serving the Environment!"

To make things short, I'm the crazy plant lady who also tells everyone to recycle kekek... But some other facts about me: I'm a 2nd year Psychology major, this is my second year with CKI (woot, woot!), and I really, really, really love chicken and tomatoes! So if you guys ever want to talk about CKI, or show off any of your house plants, or rave about some of your favorite chicken places, come out to my events!

I can't wait to see all your beautiful faces 😘

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com
WEDNESDAYS
8:00pm-9:30pm
on Zoom!
Website
Website
Facebook
Facebook
Instagram
Instagram
Email President
Email President
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35.

Contact Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Browse and sign up for more events on our website's calendar!
🔮What's your sign?🔮

Bring your crystals out and show off your sign! This meeting is themed Astrology and we're only accepting good vibes!

Wednesdays, Zoom @ 8pm; Check FB page or email jaml...@gmail.com for the meeting link!
💞Fall Training Conference💞

The long awaited FTC is finally here! This weekend!

If you signed up, remember to keep your weekend calendar clear in favor of meeting members from all across the district and seize the moment!

Souvenir packs are also available for purchase now!
💞💞LITTLE APPS OPEN💞💞

Always wanted a mentor that you could talk to when you're feeling down or just craving some boba? Here's the chance for you to sign up to get picked up and be a little!

🛍️🛍️PLARN Comeback!🛍️🛍️

Jessica is starting up her plastic yarn check-ins! Workdays are starting ever first Thursday of the month from 3-5pm or you can make PLARN on your own and submit them to her!

It's a super easy way to help the environment AND get your service hours in :>

🤩🤩ONGOING SERVICE🤩🤩

This is an opportunity for you to get your service hours in on your own time! Just pick and choose from the three options and send proof to our VPS, Ziri.

You can also meet with us every Thursday from 7-9pm on Zoom to do service together <3

🎮🎮Biweekly Social🎮🎮

Next week!

Every other week on our Discord, we gather to play Jackbox, Roblox, Among Us, Skribbl.io, and way more!

Come join us on our Discord for our game night!

🗣🗣Chatty Saturdays🗣🗣

Happening this week!

Come relax with us on Discord, spill the tea, and chat away the stress from the week!

Being a part of a committee gives you the opportunity to interact with our Board members and offer any ideas and/or feedback on whatever they're working on!

With your help and ideas, we can all create a club that caters to everyone! You might even see one of your ideas come to life!

It's November and the weather is finally cooling down! I hope you all enjoyed the extra hour that Daylight Savings gave us, but make sure to stay safe out there at dark!
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us and we will remove you.