Spring Quarter - Week 8 Updates

Jamie Ly

May 18, 2020, 5:30:37 PM5/18/20
to cki...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon!
It's week 8 -- the quarter's speeding along!

Last week, we had a Tote Bag making service hosted by Jessica Itliong, our service initiative chair! It was super easy to make and a ton of fun so be sure to go to her upcoming services too! On Friday, we had another session of our weekly Jackbox social and on Saturday, we recognized great achievements and people within our division at our Desert Oasis Banquet. Lastly, on Sunday, we had our long-awaited Art Auction Fundraiser and it did really well! Thank you to all that came and participated :)

As a reminder: Vice President of Administration applications are due TONIGHT! Get them in!

General Meetings will be Wednesdays at 8pm via Zoom; Can't wait to see you there!

Much love,
Jamie Ly

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact President Jamie Ly via email at jaml...@gmail.com.
Fill out an online application here and pay your membership fee of $35. Contact either Treasurer Jack Chen about payment OR pay via Venmo @ckiucr. Your membership will last you the entire school year plus the summer. It also covers:
  • District Fees
  • Administrative Funds
  • T-Shirt
  • and other fun member-only privileges!
Sign up for upcoming events on our website's calendar. Click on the event you're interested in, click "Sign up here", then fill out the Google form.
Rides will always be given at AI Horseshoe unless otherwise noted (members will be given priority for rides). Please be on time!
Vice President of Administration
-applications due TONIGHT-

Here is yet another chance for you to get involved! Applications for VPA are open until 5.18 so make sure to snag your chance at being on E-board!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Welcome! ...welcome!
Our general meeting this week is themed ANIMAL CROSSING so come dressed as your favorite villager!

If you would like the link, check our FB page on the day of or email me!
Need to kill time?

🎮Join the chaos at our (first) weekly Jackbox social on Discord🎮

https://discord.gg/yfvP2A

Discord Server will be undergoing some construction soon!
Join one of the committees below to become more involved with the club!
General meetings this quarter will start Week 3 and be held through Zoom at 8pm on Wednesdays!
Follow us on all our social media to stay updated!
Website
Facebook
Instagram
President - Jamie Ly
For CKI socializing and other needs there is the Spam-a-Lot Facebook group for you to SPAM with your CKI friends there and not on the official group page!
As the quarter speeds steadily forward, remind yourself of good things daily! Here's one for you today:
If you would like to unsubscribe from the emailing list, please email us and let us know!