Initial setup: Joomla/Add User

Oleg

Oct 26, 2012, 11:36:55 AM10/26/12
to CK-ERP (English)
Hi C K Wu,

Thanks for the great product. I am trying to figure out how to create
additional user in CK-ERP/Joomla and give access to CK-ERP

After install, only the admin Joomla user has access to General
Ledger, etc. All the other users are being redirected to EDU module
with no access to anything alse.

I do see access admin/access control module, but still unable to
figure what should I do.
I do have 15 years IT background but unfortunately that does not seem
to be enough.

Thanks in advance for your guidance,
Oleg

C K Wu

Oct 28, 2012, 12:19:39 AM10/28/12
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Oleg,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

On Friday, October 26, 2012 11:36 PM, Oleg wrote:
> Hi C K Wu,
>
> Thanks for the great product. I am trying to figure out how to create
> additional user in CK-ERP/Joomla and give access to CK-ERP
>
> After install, only the admin Joomla user has access to General
> Ledger, etc. All the other users are being redirected to EDU module
> with no access to anything alse.
This is because the other (Joomla) users are not recognised by CK-ERP
and are treated as unlogin (anonymous) user by CK-ERP and thus are given
minimal access right to the EDU module.

The following link should provide some idea how the Joomla user is being
related to a CK-ERP user (an employee of the company).
http://groups.google.com/group/ck-erp-en/browse_thread/thread/aefafd243a5701b0/46738ebfe17d9dbe

Best Regards,
CK