Re: Logging to the application

Vishal

Feb 26, 2008, 2:25:08 AM2/26/08
to CK-ERP (English)
Not able to log in with the Username = demo & Password = guest.
Suggest me how to have a look of the application's workflow.

Cheers!!
Vishal

C K Wu

Feb 26, 2008, 3:47:32 AM2/26/08
to CK-E...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Vishal,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

If you are visiting CK-ERP demo installations, please refer to the upper
portion of, http://ck-erp.org/drupal/?q=en/node/2

Here is listed a number of special [username/password]'s, that are
different from the standard [demo/guest] combination.

If you are installing CK-ERP at your local machine, please refer to,
http://ck-erp.org/drupal/?q=en/node/14 for stepwise guidance on
installing and logging into CK-ERP.

Best Regards,
CK

Ross Woods

Dec 9, 2013, 12:44:12 AM12/9/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com, CK-ERP (English), visha...@rediffmail.com

Hi CK Wu, I'm very interested in this software and want to look a the demo sites. But I don't know how to get a username and password. I tried also Username = demo & Password = guest, but it didn't work and the link given below is broken.

C K Wu

Dec 9, 2013, 10:27:36 AM12/9/13
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ross,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

The main demo site (ck-erp.org) is offline at the moment.  You could try access, instead,

http://ck-erp.net    (using Username=demouser and Password=demouser)

Best Regards,
CK