Recent Development

C K Wu

Feb 13, 2014, 8:46:45 PM2/13/14
to CK-E...@googlegroups.com
Hi, folks,

I am forwarding the conversation below at Moodle.org to the discussion groups, in case you are interested in recent development of CK-ERP.

Best Regards,
CK

Hi, Saleh,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

Yes. I am still working on CK-ERP. Actually, I am working on a fairly experimental development direction for CK-ERP. However, I am facing a number of difficult road blocks along the way, and that is why the project is pretty quiet, since the last major release, ie, version 0.31.1 .

For a demo of the software, please visit http://ck-erp.net . However, the demo is running a version, somewhere between v.0.30.1 and v.0.31.1 and it is running atop Drupal. I am afraid I don't have the time to maintain all the various demo's like I used to. Solving the road blocks is the current top priority.

You may also like to visit http://groups.google.com/group/ck-erp-en  where issues involving CK-ERP are being discussed.

Best Regards,
CK

Hello,

I was wondering are you still working on CK-ERP project? If the answer is Yes. Can I haves look on the demo please

Saleh