ck-erp installation on joomla

Reagan Abdeel

Mar 18, 2016, 11:23:10 AM3/18/16
to CK-ERP (English)
Please help me install ck-erp on joomla. I need the right steps pls.

C K Wu

Mar 18, 2016, 11:35:28 AM3/18/16
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Reagan,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

For installation guidance, please refer to the Installation Manual embedded within the software distribution tarball (..../ck-admin/doc/Installation Manual.html).  An online version is also available at CK-ERP.net.  However, the online version may not apply specifically to the software version that you have downloaded.  So, the embedded version is still the best reference.

Please take note that the CK-ERP version that you downloaded is built and tested against a specific version of Joomla.  Version mismatch will normally result in installation failure.

Best Regards,
CK