error You are not authorised to access the requested function.*117

M's Zone

Nov 7, 2020, 2:55:38 AM11/7/20
to CK-ERP (English)
hi.

I'm using Moodle 3.9.2+ with  ck-erp-0.31.1 followed all the instructions as per the file.

getting this error

 You are not authorised to access the requested function.*117

C K Wu

Nov 7, 2020, 3:15:01 AM11/7/20
to ck-e...@googlegroups.com, M's Zone
Hi, M's Zone,

Thank you for your interest in CK-ERP.

When CK-ERP 0.31.1 was released, it was tested against Moodle 2.2.2 .  It is therefore very likely that CK-ERP 0.31.1 would not work nicely with the current version of Moodle (3.9.2+).  Even if you get over the hurdle of this "You are not authorised to access the requested function.*117" error message, there will be numerous other problems and issues that will follow.

My best advice is to perhaps to try out other open source ERP software, given that CK-ERP 0.31.1, itself, is rather dated.

Best Regards,
CK