CivicApps Ideas Meeting Minutes

Nixon, Rick

May 28, 2010, 5:30:00 PM5/28/10
to djw...@djwong.org, Chris Smith, sanz...@gmail.com, mike...@venterim.com, lmts...@gmail.com, ge...@personaltelco.net, johnk...@gmail.com, roy.m...@gmail.com, artw...@artwells.com, jen...@gmail.com, selen...@gmail.com, m...@maxogden.com, paige....@gmail.com, etbu...@gmail.com, ma...@spotmetrix.com, spin...@gmail.com, ma...@reidbeels.com, ekn...@gmail.com, civi...@googlegroups.com, Greinke, Mark, Donaldson, Joel, Holmstrand, Phillip, Newberry, Skip, Steve Erickson, Paul Couey, mch...@trimet.org, McHugh, Tim, Nixon, Rick

Thank you all again for attending and contributing to the great discussion surrounding the CivicApps effort.  Personally, I was very much encouraged by the enthusiasm expressed in helping ensure the success of the CivicApps program and overall vision.  I very much look forward to working with all of you to make it happen.

Now for some not so good news… My audio recorder last night failed to record our CivicApps discussion. I must have hit "record" one too many times causing it to pause.  Given this, I've attempted my best to capture everything I could recall and posted the meeting minutes on the CivicApps wiki page.

Please read though and edit/correct as appropriate to what you recall we discussed.  I apologize for the technology related faux pas on my part, but we'll probably get a better result this way anyway.

Please also shoot me an email / call should you have any questions.

Thanks again, and have a good holiday weekend!

--Rick

Rick Nixon
Program Manager
BTS Technology Initiatives