Clock, of all things!

Bob Bath

Jun 20, 2011, 10:04:36 PM6/20/11
to Civic EV Kit
Hey,
My DX came without a clock. I tracked one down on eBay, but after
hookup, it resets every time i turn the key off. I'd gather it's
because I've slightly re-wired things with the DCDC, etc. While
surprising, it should be an easy fix. All I need to do is get a
constant hot to the clock, but does anyone have access to the Helm
manual, so I can find out some color-coding and know which should be
constant hot? There are actually three wires, and ummm, I'm sharp
enough to know that one is ground.
Appreciatively,

Tim Kutscha

Jun 20, 2011, 11:19:41 PM6/20/11
to civic-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bob,

  I just sent you a .pdf of the relevant helms manual pages.  The colors I see are:

Black: ground
White/Blue: constant 12V
Yellow: ignition switch
Red/Black: to fuse 19?  (maybe the headlights)

Tim

Jun 20, 2011, 11:21:50 PM6/20/11
to civic-...@googlegroups.com
Huge thanks!
Appreciatively,

Bob and Kim Bath

Bob Bath

Jun 21, 2011, 9:51:59 AM6/21/11
to civic-...@googlegroups.com
Most interesting.  I see only three wires going into the harness; the white/blue does not exist on my rig.