Civic EV conversion documents moving to Google Site

TimK

Jan 3, 2011, 4:55:03 PM1/3/11
to Civic EV Kit
Hi All,

Happy New Year from the Civic-EV Google Group!

I received an announcement a few months ago from Google that they are
removing the "Pages" and "Files" section of all Google Groups in
February. As such, I've moved all the files and build instructions to
the following Google Site for archival:

https://sites.google.com/site/civicevkit/

If you wish to edit any of the files, please let me know and I'll give
you write permissions.

Best wishes for 2011,
Tim

Rob Connelly

Jan 3, 2011, 5:01:09 PM1/3/11
to civic-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tim,

Thanks for the note on that. I hope all is well with you after the
holidays.

Just a note to you and anyone else interested, I have my completed
converted Civic for sale. I have put about 7,000 miles on the
conversion, and it has served me well. I am on track to pick up a Chevy
Volt in the next week or two, so I have decided to sell the Civvy. Any
interested parties let me know if you want details and/or photos.

- Rob

Rob Connelly
FineLine Prototyping, Inc.
9310 Focal Point