Updating the CivicWithACord DVD

Bob Bath

Dec 21, 2008, 10:21:04 AM12/21/08
to Civic EV Kit
First up, it's really gratifying to see so many adopting (or just
curious about)... the Civic platform.
Every once in awhile, I scour the EVAlbum to see if others who have
done Gen5 Civics wish to contribute more video footage to my existing
52 min. DVD. I consider this additional footage most important where
an unusual battery chemistry has been attempted; need to get the
management system, etc.
That said, those of you who have completed a successful, working
conversion also are invited to contribute additional footage. Focus
on component placement, (ie, pros and cons of why you placed each
component where you did), and battery layout and selection. Finally,
I'd need a signed statement giving me permission to add your footage
to what is already for sale. I sell about 20/yr., so it's not a big
moneymaker, but it pays in warm fuzzies, and helps to get the word out
to other EV builders. What's in it for you? If the footage is of
decent quality, you get one of the DVDs! Think it over; sales have
been down given the poor economy, but once oil prices spike again,
people will be inquiring and just as with my EV, I like to tinker...
Stay charged,