Message Board Changes

Website Administrator

May 16, 2005, 12:48:25 PM5/16/05
to cityofmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Many of you noticed that in February the City's message board
went down, which was due to hackers. We have had much difficulty in
finding a website designer who could repair the damages, and I have
received several complaints that the board was down. The short-term
solution is to utilize a Message Board such as this, while we later
hire a new website designer to re-launch the City's website with a new
Message Board. Until then, this will have to do. I have disabled
requiring logging in to post or to view the site. If there are any
questions, please email me at cdu...@missiontexas.us. Thank you.