Re: [CityGrid Dev Talk] Can't get CitiGrid Publishers code to work

Quintanilla, Mariena

Dec 26, 2012, 3:05:57 PM12/26/12
to Adam Berlin, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam you can email partnersupport AT citygridmedia.com to setup time to review your implementation and verify you are adhering to our terms and conditions before we activate you as a billable publisher.

Thanks,
Mariena

On 12/26/12 11:31 AM, "Adam Berlin" <adam.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried posting this earlier but it doesn't look like it went through so I will try again.

I can receive data via the API when publisher='test', but when I set publisher='my_publisher_code' I receive no data and no error message. I am a new customer...assuming there is an approval process?

Have tried contacting Citygrid support with no results. Can anyone please help?

Best Regards,
Adam Berlin