Re: [CityGrid Dev Talk] Any way to get "Recommendation" percentage via the API?

Quintanilla, Mariena

Apr 3, 2013, 3:10:04 PM4/3/13
to David Roda, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

We don't expose this information in our APIs and have decided to keep it proprietary and restricted to Citysearch for the time being.

Thanks,
Mariena Quintanilla

On 4/3/13 11:46 AM, "David Roda" <david...@gmail.com> wrote:

For example, on this page http://baltimore.citysearch.com/profile/605523592/annapolis_md/annapolis_best_twins_movers.html

In the top right, it currently states 97% with 26 votes.  Is it possible to retrieve this value via the API? It doesn't appear to correspond to the "reviews" returned which are called "tips" on your site (and no longer seem to include a way to give a score).

David Roda

Apr 3, 2013, 3:14:31 PM4/3/13
to Quintanilla, Mariena, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks for the quick response.