Re: [CityGrid Dev Talk] Store Timings through City Grid API's

Quintanilla, Mariena

Jan 14, 2013, 6:29:46 PM1/14/13
to Kapil Gupta, Chaudhary, Sunil, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kapil,

Our business hours coverage is not too high right now (less than 1MM of 21MM business).  This may be an area we invest in during Q2 but in the next few months we are not planning work to ramp-up this data type.

Mariena Quintanilla
Director of Product Management

On 1/13/13 11:50 PM, "Kapil Gupta" <kap...@coppermobile.com> wrote:

Hi Sunil,

We are trying to get store timings for walmart store but the API is not returning it. Blank values are coming. Please see the attached file with request and response.

Regards,
Kapil gupta
project manager
A-6, Sector 2, Noida-201301
off:+91(0120)4205401
mobile:+91(999)978-6235
kap...@coppermobile.com
www.coppermobile.com

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Kapil Gupta <kap...@coppermobile.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Sunil for a quick response.

Regards,
Kapil gupta
project manager
A-6, Sector 2, Noida-201301
off:+91(0120)4205401
mobile:+91(999)978-6235
kap...@coppermobile.com
www.coppermobile.com

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Chaudhary, Sunil <Sunil.C...@citygridmedia.com> wrote:
Hi Kapil,

The API use is always free. If you are planning to use the information for content purposes you can do it in whatever way you want. However if you'd like to monetize your implementation then we would like you to follow certain guidelines before we approve you as a billable publisher.

Thanks
-Sunil

On Dec 27, 2012, at 1:24 PM, "Quintanilla, Mariena" <Mariena.Q...@citygridmedia.com> wrote:

Hi Kapil this sounds like exactly the innovate use of Places data that we encourage!

Mariena

On 12/26/12 10:14 PM, "Kapil Gupta" <kap...@coppermobile.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot Mariena for all the queries answered in such a short time.
My application will have something like:
1) Users can create tasks on the application (like, buy milk at Target store).
then on the go my application will check the near by Target stores and their timings. Then user can decide to complete the task.

Regards,
Kapil gupta
project manager
A-6, Sector 2, Noida-201301
off:+91(0120)4205401
mobile:+91(999)978-6235
kap...@coppermobile.com
www.coppermobile.com

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Quintanilla, Mariena <Mariena.Q...@citygridmedia.com> wrote:
We do provide business hours

Kapil Gupta

Jan 15, 2013, 1:22:33 AM1/15/13
to Quintanilla, Mariena, Chaudhary, Sunil, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the clarification, but could you please let us know for what locations you are providing business hours for stores?