How to use Places Search for an entire country?

Tall Ale

Sep 17, 2013, 4:27:10 PM9/17/13
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Greetings - I'm interested in checking for a way to use the Places Search API nationwide. I'm familar with drilling down to state or city, but would like to "zoom out" for the entire U.S., thanks

Quintanilla, Mariena

Sep 17, 2013, 7:13:13 PM9/17/13
to Tall Ale, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tall this is not supported.