Re: [CityGrid Dev Talk] to konw about insiderpage reviews

Quintanilla, Mariena

May 28, 2013, 1:38:05 PM5/28/13
to Himanshu Pandey, citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Himanshu,

Reviews are not regularly updated from Insider Pages and I'm not sure if we will continue to ingest new reviews.  I will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Mariena

On 5/24/13 1:58 AM, "Himanshu Pandey" <pandeyhi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
i am using you api for fetch reviews from insiderpage. but review are nor fetch from all business pages.
for example
reviews from this url are not fetched.

I want to know that is you api give details from all insiderpage url's  or only for those account who are associated form citysearch.com.

Thanks & Ragards