How many apps do you have downloaded to your phone?

瀏覽次數:35 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Aryn

未讀,
2011年12月24日 晚上9:03:232011/12/24
收件者:cityc...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiosity , since this would be a techie group...

how many apps do you have downloaded to you phone from any app store / market ? Outside of those that come with your phone?

I have (1) .. Photobucket mobile.

Jason Axelson

未讀,
2011年12月25日 凌晨12:03:312011/12/25
收件者:cityc...@googlegroups.com
I'd say about 150 from the android market (with about 60 currently
installed, and about 30 paid) and 10 from the amazon market. Plus
another 120 downloaded at some point on my iPod touch of which maybe
20 are paid apps.

Jason

Aryn

未讀,
2011年12月25日 下午6:48:472011/12/25
收件者:cityc...@googlegroups.com
No wonder the app store makes Billions... I've only paid for 1 game and its a $0.99 .. I guess I am REALLY CHEAP.

Forest Frizzell

未讀,
2011年12月26日 下午2:30:022011/12/26
收件者:cityc...@googlegroups.com
I'm with you Aryn. Most my apps are free or the daily free Amazon apps. I've paid for a couple iPad apps.

--
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
~Muhammad Ali

Ryan Ozawa

未讀,
2011年12月26日 晚上9:22:422011/12/26
收件者:cityc...@googlegroups.com、cityc...@googlegroups.com
On the iOS side I am certain paying for apps is far more common, though of course you can also fill up on free apps (and those free app devs still make a killing).

My daughter has all free apps, probably four pages of them. But I have quite a few paid apps as well as free. Eight pages, two of them full of folders containing the maximum nine apps or nearly that. Easily a hundred installed, not counting the separate set on my iPad.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone

Aryn

未讀,
2011年12月29日 凌晨2:45:272011/12/29
收件者:cityc...@googlegroups.com
I will say I downloaded Google Goggles tonight , looking for baby forumla.

Other than that, my Sony Tablet S has 8 - 10 apps, but mainly radio / music / netflix.

I did see an app to make haircut appointments (thought it's a little over kill)...
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息