Fwd: Can you spare some time to advise Sone Ki Chidiya movement?

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Mar 9, 2013, 9:33:55 PM3/9/13
to CitizensGovernment
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanjeev Sabhlok <sab...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Subject: Can you spare some time to advise Sone Ki Chidiya movement?
To: skc-...@googlegroups.com, freedom-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friend,

SKC movement urgently needs to spread word regarding the Reform Summit through various channels. We have raised a small amount of money to kickstart these activities.

Are you able to provide detailed technical advice and directly manage one of these activities?

a) Pamphlets to be inserted in newspapers in Mumbai/Bangalore/Ahmedabad/Delhi/Gurgaon etc
b) Short message on radio particularly during India-Australia match
c) SMS marketing

Please write on this forum (not to me) so everyone can get involved.

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter