Infrastructure Summit

Nadia Steinzor

Oct 26, 2017, 10:52:28 AM10/26/17
to paccwg...@org-lists.salsalabs.com, citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com, SusquehannaCoGasForum, Fossil FreeNY, nygcg
Hello all--
Earthworks is helping to host the People vs. Oil and Gas Infrastructure Summit in Pittsburgh from Nov 17-20. We expect more than 250 activists and impacted community members to gather to talk strategy, share stories, learn new skills and find ways to collaborate to stop pipelines, oil trains, LNG export facilities, fracked gas power plants and more.

If you can make it, please sign up here: http://peoplevsoilgas.org/registration/
There's still scholarship money available to pay for flights, hotels, registration and meals.

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Nadia

=== EARTHWORKS:  Protecting Communities and the Environment

Nadia Steinzor
Manager, Community Empowerment Project
202-887-1872, ext. 109
nste...@earthworksaction.org
skype: nadia.steinzor-ewa
twitter: @earthworks

Watch invisible oil & gas pollution become visible through infrared videos created for the Community Empowerment Project

Oil & gas air and climate pollution could be worse than operators and regulators say. Learn why in our new investigative report Permitted to Pollute.