Re PEDF v Wolf ready for Commonwealth Court..

1 view

FORESTc...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2017, 12:58:23 PM11/29/17
to citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com, Coalition...@comcast.net
Attached  is the latest as PEDF prepares to do battle again v. Governor Wolf.

This time we have our State Supreme Court victory re Article I § 27 to back us up

 Dick Martin

Mission: Good Stewardship of our Public lands

PEDF is the organization that won the battle for Article I § 27
in the State Supreme Court on June 20, guaranteeing our
Constitutional right to Clean Air & Water.
Please donate to http://www.pedf.org/please-help.html

The PA Forest Coalition will match the next $3,000 donated
if you mention the Thyra C. Sperry Memorial Fund

To unsubscribe, simply forward the entire
message to Coalition...@comcast.net

In a message dated 11/29/2017 4:17:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com writes:
Marcellus Outreach Butler
2017-11-26 Add to 2nd Amend Petition.docx