Fwd: Join me in Harmony, PA to learn about oil & gas pollution

1 view

Nadia Steinzor

Nov 28, 2017, 10:13:21 PM11/28/17
to paccwg...@org-lists.salsalabs.com, pennsylvania.methanecampaign, SusquehannaCoGasForum, citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com

Earthworks

Why are they permitted to pollute?

Is the oversight of natural gas development protecting you?

Dear Nadia,

Join Marcellus Outreach Butler, Earthworks, and Environmental Integrity Project for a discussion about the Pennsylvania state agencies that are supposed to be protecting the public from pollution.

How are processing plants and compressor stations affecting our air quality? Are those responsible for permitting and regulating this industrial, polluting infrastructure doing their jobs?

Speakers: Nadia Steinzor, Earthworks Community Empowerment Project, and Lisa Graves-Marcucci, Environmental Integrity Project PA Coordinator, Community Outreach

Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 1pm

Stewart Hall
Harmony Museum
218 Mercer St.
Harmony, PA 16037

Program begins at 1:00pm. Lunch (free) provided at noon to registrants*

*Register by replying directly to this email. Please let us know who will be joining us for lunch.

Hope you can make it,

Nadia Steinzor, Community Empowerment Project Manager

You received this message because you are a member of the EARTHWORKS e-action list.
Donate to EARTHWORKS | Visit your member page | Remove yourself

empowered by Salsa