Fwd: [FedDrillingPolicy] Sign on: Letter opposing the EPA 2 year stay of the methane NSPS -- by August 8

1 view

Nadia Steinzor

Jul 25, 2017, 6:17:20 PM7/25/17
to the-natural-gas-working-group, paccwg...@org-lists.salsalabs.com, Fossil FreeNY, SusquehannaCoGasForum, pipeline group, nygcg, citizensconcerneda...@googlegroups.com, ohio.methanecampaign, pennsylvania.methanecampaign

Hi all,

As most of you know, the Trump EPA is attempting to roll back the methane pollution standards for new and modified oil and gas operations. We are circulating this sign on letter for local, state and national group signatories until August 8th. Please click on this link to be taken to a Google form to sign your organization on

The letter is attached to this email, and is also in the Google form. Please get in touch if you have any questions. Please also send this far and wide over other listservs.

Thanks,
Lauren

--
=== Earthworks - Protecting communities and the environment
Lauren Pagel

--

=== EARTHWORKS:  Protecting Communities and the Environment

Nadia Steinzor
Eastern Program Coordinator, Oil & Gas Accountability Project
202-887-1872, ext. 109
nste...@earthworksaction.org
skype: nadia.steinzor-ewa
twitter: @earthworks

Oil & gas air and climate pollution could be worse than operators and regulators say. Learn why in our new investigative report Permitted to Pollute.

The shale boom leaves a lot more behind than gas and oil. Read about the growing problem of polluting waste and its lax management in our report Wasting Away.
Pruitt methane letter.docx