Announcing Ad Hawk, our free iPhone and Android app

Scott S.

Aug 22, 2012, 3:24:33 PM8/22/12
to citizens-f...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

We're happy to unveil Ad Hawk, our new, free app for iPhone and Android phones. Want to know who is spending money to influence your vote? Ad Hawk provides valuable contextual information about the candidate, super PAC and issues ads airing on TV and radio this election year.

Download Ad Hawk today - http://snlg.ht/Adhawk

Ad Hawk is simple to use: just listen, identify and learn. When you see a political ad on TV or YouTube or hear one on the radio, open the app to have Ad Hawk listen to the ad. In less than 30 seconds, Ad Hawk tell you how much money the ad’s sponsor received or spent, where the ad is on the air and media reports about the candidate or political group.

You can download the app here  - http://snlg.ht/Adhawk

Thanks! Scott

P.S. - if you have a moment, can you share with your networks?