Sunlight's Political Money Weather Report - Episode 2

Scott S.

Oct 19, 2012, 11:04:55 AM10/19/12
to citizens-f...@googlegroups.com
Check out episode two of the Sunlight Political Money Weather Report, a weekly series on 2012 Election spending -- where it's happening, who's behind it, which candidates are most affected --and of course, what we don't (but should) know.

And if you have a moment, please share with your networks!

Thanks!
Scott

Miles Fidelman

Oct 19, 2012, 11:39:47 AM10/19/12
to citizens-f...@googlegroups.com
A URL would be nice. I kind of like to look at things before sharing them!

Miles Fidelman

Scott S. wrote:
> Check out episode two of the Sunlight Political Money Weather Report,
> a weekly series on 2012 Election spending -- where it's happening,
> who's behind it, which candidates are most affected --and of course,
> what we don't (but should) know.
>
> And if you have a moment, please share with your networks!
>
> Thanks!
> Scott
>
> * Share on Facebook -
> http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsnlg.ht/RHAF82