Organizations Needed to Sign on to Stop Fracking on Public Lands

Rita Yelda

Mar 31, 2015, 1:15:56 PM3/31/15
to nygcg---new-york-gas-coordination-group, Sierra Club, dontfrackcha...@googlegroups.com, citizens-against-fracking-, wnyea....@growwny.org, wnyea.p...@growwny.org, wnyea....@growwny.org, weekl...@wnypeace.org
Dear Friends,

I'm writing to ask you to join us in by signing your organization or group on to the letter below. This letter is supported by Americans Against Fracking.

We are asking organizations to add their name to this letter to urge Senator Gillibrand to sponsor a bill that bans fracking on public lands. This would be the senate companion bill to the Protect our Public Lands Act (POPLA) - the bill introduced last year by Rep Mark Pocan and Jan Schakowsky that would ban fracking on all federal lands. We anticipate Pocan’s original bill will be reintroduced in April and want to use this letter with lots of organizations signed on as we work with our contacts in Gillbrand’s office to encourage her to sponsor the equivalent bill as close to the original bill’s introduction this April.

Please make sure you have the "ok" from your organization and then sign here: http://goo.gl/sk0o4y

Thanks so much and let me know if you've got any questions.

Best,

Rita Yelda
Western NY Regional Coordinator
ryelda(at)fwwatch(dot)org