10 Seats Left on the Bus!

1 view

Rita Yelda

Jan 12, 2015, 1:36:45 PM1/12/15
to wnyea....@growwny.org, nygcg---new-york-gas-coordination-group, wnyea.p...@growwny.org, Angela Knisley, citizens-against-fracking-, dontfrackcha...@googlegroups.com, Sierra Club
On January 21 in Albany, NY there will be a rally for renewable energy and a celebration of the recent fracking ban and our years of hard work. Join us as we converge in Albany to celebrate our NYS ban on fracking & secure a renewable energy future!

There are 10 seats left for the round-trip trip to Albany from Buffalo and Rochester to rally outside of Governor Cuomo's State of the State address. Scholarship seats are available for those who cannot afford the fee. Seats must reserved in advance by visiting: http://bit.ly/buf-15

www.nyagainstfracking.org for more info on the rally/celebration.

See you on the bus!