Nominations now open for Community Sentinel Award

1 view

Prarthana Gurung

Aug 5, 2015, 11:09:46 AM8/5/15
to Citizens Against Fracking

Do you know someone who works tirelessly in defense of their community against the oil and gas industry's harms? Nominate them for the FracTracker and Halt the Harm Network Community Sentinel Award for Environmental Stewardship. The nominations must be submitted by noon ET on August 17, 2015. Recipients will be acknowledged at FracTracker’s Fracking Awareness Film Night in Mechanicsburg, PA on September 12, 2015.

We're also looking for active Leaders like you to sit on our awards committee - if you're interested please let me know!