May 7th: Rita's last meeting in Buffalo

Rita Yelda

Apr 30, 2015, 3:10:42 PM4/30/15
to dontfrackcha...@googlegroups.com, citizens-against-fracking-, wnyea....@growwny.org
Western NY Drilling Defense Meeting:
Rita's Farewell Meeting
Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 6 p.m.
Crane Branch Library (Upstairs) - 633 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo, NY

Join us as we discuss the issue of bomb trains that travel through Buffalo and next steps for the campaign. We will also be seeing off Rita Yelda, who after 5 years of organizing against fracking and fossil fuels in Buffalo, will be leaving for a promotion as Senior Organizer in NJ.

Everyone who has worked with Western NY Drilling Defense and Food & Water Watch are welcome to attend this meeting -- including all the folks who were part of the campaigns against fracking in New York, Erie County, Amherst, Buffalo, Wilson, and Niagara Falls. We kicked so much butt together -- now come say goodbye! Please bring a snack or drink to share.

Download the 1-page handout on Crude oil trains through Erie County:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/256565630/Ban-The-Bomb-Trains-Traveling-Through-Buffalo-Erie-County#scribd

p.s. Don't forget that Sandy Steubing of PAUSE is coming from Albany on Saturday May 16th to discuss bomb trains at a free presentation. Join in!
https://www.facebook.com/events/945104262190306