The Fight Against Fracking In California Continues...`

Damien Luzzo

May 31, 2015, 4:25:53 PM5/31/15
to citizens-agai...@googlegroups.com
​Hello Everyone,

For the past few years, I have documented the anti-fracking movement in California in a blog series title "The California Frack Wars". Here is the long awaited "Episode IV"​ of the series: http://bit.ly/1eBPSZT. From resisting Tar Sands mining in Utah to protesting fracking in California, this is my story. More than a recollection of recent events, this is the story of how the Pledge of Resistance was born. I hope you will all take the time to read and share. Take care everyone.

Respectfully,

Damien Luzzo