Help us build Open Data Week 2024!

Noel Hidalgo

Oct 18, 2023, 3:57:39 PM10/18/23
to citibike...@googlegroups.com

We hope this email finds you well.

The Open Data Week team is excited to share that Open Data Week 2024 will take place from March 16 to 24, and our call for community proposals is open!

Submit your session idea. < https://www.bit.ly/odw24-cfp >

Also, will you help us spread the word?

We’re looking for organizers to help shape the program, and we would love for your neighbors to submit their ideas, amplify their work, or showcase their talents.

Our promotional kit contains ready-to-use content, including social media posts, images, and key messages. We created it to make it easy for you to help us amplify our announcement.

Promote Kit - < https://bit.ly/ODW24-promokit-2 >

Let us know if there are any other materials you would find helpful!

Thank you for being a valuable NYC Open Data Week community member.

All my best,

Noel Hidalgo

BetaNYC, Executive Director

Open Data Week is an annual festival of community-driven events organized and produced by the NYC Open Data Team at the Office of Technology and Innovation (OTI), BetaNYC, and Data Through Design.

Open Data Week 2024 - Call for Proposals B.png
Open Data Week 2024 - Call for Proposals D (2 of 2).png

--
Sent from my Atari 2600c