past data

Aidan Feldman

Aug 22, 2013, 3:39:24 PM8/22/13
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know if there's a way to retrieve availability for stations in the past?  E.g. how many bikes were checked in Monday at 10am, etc.  Or would my best bet be to start polling and collecting that before I need it?

Chris Zarate

Aug 23, 2013, 9:16:59 AM8/23/13
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
I doubt the (un)official API will ever support this. Your best bet is indeed collecting it yourself. However, I know of several people that have been doing exactly this from the very beginning. It's just a matter of them making it available. If you're one of those people, make it happen!

Or you could also browse this list of tools and look for apps that display this kind of data, then e-mail the authors and see if you can piggy-back on their hoard.

https://github.com/noneck/CitiBike-OpenData-Law/wiki/CitiBike-NYC-Tools-and-Apps

It's worth noting that this data is imperfect ... since all we get from CitiBike is the total number of bikes and docks, all activity is inferred from that. So if someone checks out a bike and someone returns a bike to the same station at roughly the same time—that is, within the API update frequency window, which no one has conclusively determined—then it looks like nothing happened at all, since the raw totals remained the same. At busy hub stations in rush hours, this probably happens frequently.

Frank Hebbert

Aug 23, 2013, 10:15:47 AM8/23/13
to Chris Zarate, citibike...@googlegroups.com
Let's keep track of ideas like this for the data - who knows what is possible until we ask NYC Bike Share... Noel started a list of possible data asks from the Citi Bike system -

(I'd be interested in re-working this list into data asks, rather than framing it around the law -- a personal preference around listing what we'd like to see, rather than trying to write a law to get it. We could even use GitHub issues to track each idea?).

Frank Hebbert
OpenPlans | http://openplans.org | 720 432-2378 | @fkh

Noel Hidalgo | CfA

Aug 23, 2013, 12:08:32 PM8/23/13
to Frank Hebbert, Chris Zarate, citibike...@googlegroups.com
Great comments everyone!

I've retitled the "open data law best practices" to "desires" < https://github.com/noneck/CitiBike-OpenData-Law/wiki/Bike-share-open-data-desires > and reworded a few sections.

Feel free to add issues of other data you would like to see.

--
Sent from a Apple //c Plus

Join #betaNYC < http://meetup.com/betaNYC >, America's largest civic technology, civic startup, and open government community.

Peter Drier

Aug 23, 2013, 1:32:13 PM8/23/13
to citibike...@googlegroups.com, Frank Hebbert, Chris Zarate
One of the bigger challenges here is the Open Data Law doesn't apply to private companies..  Alta/nyc bike share wouldn't count as an Agency per 23-501.a...

So unless the DOT wrote the open data law provisions specifically into the contract with Alta, they can't be forced to do it..

It would be really useful to see what's in that contract...

-Peter

Fabrizio Giordano

Aug 27, 2013, 11:49:48 PM8/27/13
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
I have stored Json Data since July 14th with an interval of 5 minutes.
I can share a DropBox folder with all the json data.

Aidan Feldman

Aug 28, 2013, 12:16:30 AM8/28/13
to Fabrizio Giordano, citibike...@googlegroups.com
holy cow, yes please.  i imagine there will be many at the meetup on thurs who would love to have this.

Fabrizio Giordano

Aug 28, 2013, 8:27:50 AM8/28/13
to citibike...@googlegroups.com, Fabrizio Giordano
I am going to attend the #BikeHack #CivicHackNight w/ NYU Rudin meetup tomorrow (Aug 29th)
I will prepare the links and some explanations.

Deena Patel

Aug 22, 2014, 11:07:22 AM8/22/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Fabrizio, are you still archiving this data? Would it be possible to get a copy?

Otis Reid

Aug 25, 2014, 8:14:34 AM8/25/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone ever gotten data from May/June of 2013 (when Citibike actually launched) from Citibike? I'm working on a research project where I would need to use that sudden change (and thus delayed data is not very useful).

Thanks,

Otis

Firas Turkmani

Sep 3, 2014, 10:39:26 AM9/3/14
to citibike...@googlegroups.com
And on that note, if you have June 2014 data as well (website only shows up to May 2014)

Alessandro Rizzo

Apr 11, 2015, 4:19:32 PM4/11/15
to citibike...@googlegroups.com, giordano...@gmail.com
Hi Fabrizio,

would you mind to share the JSON station availability data that you own?

Thank you
Alessandro

DneprY

Oct 25, 2016, 5:43:28 AM10/25/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hi, Fabrizio,

I am also interested in the data you have been collecting so far.
Would be nice if you can share it, please.

Cheers
Julia

Jonathan Lienhoop

Nov 17, 2016, 6:17:30 PM11/17/16
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers, giordano...@gmail.com
Hello Fabrizio,

I would also like a copy of your data.  do you still have it?

Fabrizio Giordano

Nov 18, 2016, 6:22:53 PM11/18/16
to Jonathan Lienhoop, BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Hello,

unfortunately I do not have them any more.
I didn't receive request for quite some time.

Sorry.

Thanks,
Fabrizio

global psychedelics

Mar 26, 2024, 6:47:30 PMMar 26
to BikeNYC and CitiBikeNYC Hackers
Email: globalpsyche...@gmail.com
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/buy-psilocybin-gummies/

Food and magic mushroom lovers rejoice. Shroom edibles like chocolate shrooms and buy psilocybin gummies, buy magic mushrooms are taking United States by storm ever since initiative 81 got voted in November 2020. These goodies taste so delicious, it’s hard not to forget the psychedelic trip that is about to hit. Below is more information on buy magic mushroom edibles, what they are, how to take them, and their health benefits and effects.

What Are Magic Mushrooms?

Buy Magic mushrooms (aka psilocybin mushrooms or shrooms) are fungi that contain psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychedelic compound. There are a wide variety of magic mushroom available now in Oakland, with over 200 known species that contain psilocybin or psilocin (its derivative). Magic mushrooms are used in many therapeutic settings to treat a wide range of conditions and disorders including anxiety, depression, OCD, headaches and substance abuse.

Buy Psilocybin Gummies                                                                Buy Psilocybin Gummies

What Are Shroom Edibles?

To put it in the most basic terms, shroom edibles in Oakland are any food items that contain psilocybin or psilocin. Since the taste of shrooms is an acquired taste to many, mixing them when favorite foods/candies is a no-brainer. They can be added to just about anything, where some are more compatible than others depending on individual tastes. Or for a more simple approach, there are many great buy psilocybin gummies edible products on the market already. For those with a sweet tooth, shroom chocolates or shroom gummies are excellent options.

How Can Magic Mushroom Edibles Be Consumed?

buy psilocybin gummies edibles maybe look, smell and taste like normal food items, but believe us when we say, they are not. What follows after eating a good dose of buy psilocybin gummies treats can be out of this world. It is therefore important to know how much psilocybin is in the food item being eaten. As long as the dose is within a safe and responsible range, all that is needed is to eat and enjoy the shroom edible as you would any other delicious item of food.

https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/cap-up-magic-mushroom-chocolate-bars-4g/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/psilonauts-psilocybin-chocolate-bar/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/joe-rogan-mushroom-gummies/
https://globalpsychedelicsonline.com/product/cap-up-magic-mushroom-chocolate-bars-4g/