** Decommissioning this list ** please follow/comment on BitBucket repository directly **

Frank Bennett

Jun 29, 2011, 6:48:26 PM6/29/11
to citeproc-js
Recently, I've been waiting up to a full minute to open this group for
viewing.

I'm not sure whether others are having the same unhappy experience,
but the annoyance has prompted me to consider whether this list is
necessary to the project, and I quickly realized that it's not.

I will not be announcing future release tags here, but you can track
releases directly on the BitBucket repository, which is here:

https://bitbucket.org/fbennett/citeproc-js/overview

If you have been relying on this list and wish to continue receiving
notifications by email, you should be able to set that up by opening a
BitBucket account and following the project.

So that's that. Thanks to whatever gremlin has crept into the works
over here, life just got a bit simpler. :)

Frank Bennett