BORANG MAKLUMAT KERTAS SOALAN PEPERIKSAAN SPACE

NOOR DAYANA BINTI ABD HALIM FP

Dec 6, 2017, 8:12:04 PM12/6/17
to cite...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Salmiah Bt. Sarman <sal...@utmspace.edu.my>
Date: 2016-04-18 11:25 GMT+08:00
Subject: BORANG MAKLUMAT PENGGUBAL KERTAS SOALAN PROGRAM SARJANA MUDA SEM 2 1516
To: ADIBAH BINTI ABDUL LATIF FP <p-ad...@utm.my>, p-ha...@utm.my, MAHANI BTE MOKHTAR FP <p-ma...@utm.my>, p-ro...@utm.my, p-za...@utm.my, ZAINUDIN BIN HASSAN Fp <p-zai...@utm.my>, ZAKIAH BINTI MOHAMAD ASHARI FP <zaki...@utm.my>, JAMALUDIN BIN RAMLI FP <p-ja...@utm.my>, ha...@utm.my, p-af...@utm.my, HASNAH BINTI MOHAMED FP <hasn...@utm.my>, HASNAH MOHAMED <hasnah...@gmail.com>, JOHARI SURIF <johari...@utm.my>, MEGAT AMAN ZAHIRI B MEGAT ZAKARIA FP <mega...@utm.my>, MOHD NIHRA HARUZUAN BIN MOHD SAID Fp <ni...@utm.my>, "Dr. Mohd Shafie b. Rosli" <shafi...@utm.my>, NOOR AZEAN BINTI ATAN Utmlead <az...@utm.my>, no...@utm.my, NORASYKIN BINTI MOHD ZAID Fp <nora...@utm.my>, noord...@utm.my, SHAHARUDDIN BIN MD SALLEH FP <p-s...@utm.my>, "NURBIHA BINTI A. SHUKOR FP" <nur...@utm.my>, p-r...@utm.my, MARLINA BINTI ALI FP <p-ma...@utm.my>, p-jo...@utm.my
Cc: MAHYUDDIN BIN ARSAT FP <mahy...@utm.my>

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t / Salam Sejahtera,

 Y.Bhg. Prof. / Prof. Madya / Dr. / Tuan / Puan,

Bersama ini borang untuk dilamprkan dengan kertas soalan.

Terima kasih.

from:

Salmiah binti Sarman
photo
(Staf UTMSPACE FP & FTI)
Pusat Pengajian Separuh Masa
Phone   : +607 5557660
Fax        :
 +607 5557623
Email    : salmiah@utmspace.edu.my

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t / Salam Sejahtera,

 Y.Bhg. Prof. / Prof. Madya / Dr. / Tuan / Puan,

Perkara di atas adalah dirujuk.

Sehubungan dengan itu, mohon kerjasama daripada pensysrah untuk menghantar kertas soalan selewat-lewatnya 17 April 2016. Bersama ini dilampirkan surat berserta senarai pensyarah dan kursus sebagai rujukan.

Terima kasih.

from:

Salmiah binti Sarman
photo
(Staf UTMSPACE FP & FTI)
Pusat Pengajian Separuh Masa
Phone   : +607 5557660
Fax        :
 +607 5557623
Email    : salmiah@utmspace.edu.my

DISCLAIMER :This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

--
Regards,

DR. NOOR DAYANA ABD HALIM

Senior Lecturer,

Head of Creative Innovative Technology in Education Research Group (CITE)
(http://smartdigitalcommunity.utm.my/cite/)
Department of Educational Science, Mathematics and Creative Multimedia,
Faculty of Education,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Skudai, Johor

Office:+607-5534417 | Mobile: +6012-3426136 | Fax: +607-5560542
Primary Email: noord...@utm.my | Secondary Email: noorday...@gmail.com |
Website: http://educ.utm.my/noordayana

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. UTM are not responsible for any unauthorised changes made to the information or for the effect of such changes. You are hereby notified that any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of UTM shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UTM. UTM shall not be liable for loss or damage caused by viruses transmitted by this Message.
maklumat kertas FP sem 2 1516.xls