wiki work times?

Silona Bonewald

Feb 3, 2010, 5:56:54 PM2/3/10
to Joshua Gay, Brian Gannon, John Viega, Bob, Greg Stein, David Timothy Strauss, Brian W. Fitzpatrick, Chris Messina, jsal...@gmail.com, Chris...@socialtexture.com, John Mark Walker, citab...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Swartz, Joshua Tauberer, jud...@mv.com, Dazza Greenwood, j...@flowtheory.net
So I wanted to do weekly IRC meetups to start documenting more on the Citability wiki, the Microformat's citation standard, and the projects on dccodeathon.

Are their other people I should nag to be on this group?
Obviously I want programmers and architects
but also designers and people to help with marketing :-)

I am thinking Sundays from 5-8pm central - is that a good or bad time for everyone. #citability on freenode

Thanks,
Silona

--
Silona Bonewald
Gtalk: Sil...@gmail.com is the BEST WAY to contact me

http://Silona.org
http://citability.org
http://citability.pbworks.com
http://leagueoftechvoters.org
Cell: (704) 750-9220  (I check voice messages only once a day!)

Robb Shecter

Feb 3, 2010, 7:41:39 PM2/3/10
to citab...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Gay, Brian Gannon, John Viega, Bob, Greg Stein, David Timothy Strauss, Brian W. Fitzpatrick, Chris Messina, jsal...@gmail.com, Chris...@socialtexture.com, John Mark Walker, Aaron Swartz, Joshua Tauberer, jud...@mv.com, Dazza Greenwood, j...@flowtheory.net
Sounds good — I'm down for it.  (What is that PST time?)  I'm working on getting NY statutes online, and want to offer several URL / paths to access the content, including whatever standards Citability comes up with:

https://www.oregonlaws.org/blog/2009/12/christmas-present-for-new-york-permalinks-to-your-state-laws/

Silona Bonewald

Feb 5, 2010, 2:01:06 PM2/5/10
to citab...@googlegroups.com
4-7pm pacific

Silona Bonewald

Feb 7, 2010, 1:34:42 AM2/7/10
to Joshua Gay, Brian Gannon, John Viega, Bob, Greg Stein, David Timothy Strauss, Brian W. Fitzpatrick, Chris Messina, jsal...@gmail.com, Chris...@socialtexture.com, John Mark Walker, citab...@googlegroups.com, Aaron Swartz, Joshua Tauberer, jud...@mv.com, Dazza Greenwood, j...@flowtheory.net
Oops so I realized... that is superbowl time.

so wondering who is definitely going to attend tomorrow?  else I would like to postpone to Tuesday.

and who might attend on tuesday?

Robb Shecter

Feb 7, 2010, 1:59:45 AM2/7/10
to citab...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Gay, Brian Gannon, John Viega, Bob, Greg Stein, David Timothy Strauss, Brian W. Fitzpatrick, Chris Messina, jsal...@gmail.com, Chris...@socialtexture.com, John Mark Walker, Aaron Swartz, Joshua Tauberer, jud...@mv.com, Dazza Greenwood, j...@flowtheory.net
I'm still down for it.

Silona Bonewald

Feb 7, 2010, 2:06:11 AM2/7/10
to citab...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Gay, Brian Gannon, John Viega, Bob, Greg Stein, David Timothy Strauss, Brian W. Fitzpatrick, Chris Messina, jsal...@gmail.com, Chris...@socialtexture.com, John Mark Walker, Aaron Swartz, Joshua Tauberer, jud...@mv.com, Dazza Greenwood, j...@flowtheory.net
Alrightly then we are still on for sunday then!

Donna Kidwell

Feb 7, 2010, 3:20:29 PM2/7/10
to citability
Can't attend tonite :)

Donna K. Kidwell

Global Commercialization Group
IC2 Institute - The University of Texas at Austin

http://www.ic2.utexas.edu/global/
skype:   kalitechna
voice:  (512) 232-3557  |  cell:  (512) 689-8158  |  fax:  (512) 305-0338