mm10 for running CEAS locally!

doanduy...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2015, 3:18:08 PM6/3/15
to cist...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jian,

because the mouse genome mm10 is still not available in Cistrome plattform, I've installed CEAS locally and tried to download pre-compiled gene annotation tables for mm10. However I realized mm10 sqlite3 file is also not available on http://liulab.dfci.harvard.edu/CEAS/download.html. It will be a great help if you could tell me where I could get mm10 sqlite3 file? Thank you very much for your supports!

Doan Duy Hai

Jian Ma

Jun 3, 2015, 9:19:46 PM6/3/15
to cist...@googlegroups.com
Hi Doan,

If you have already downloaded the ceas package, there's a script called "build_genomeBG". You can use this to create the sqlite3 file. The command line for create mm10 is like this.

$ build_genomeBG  -d mm10 -g refGene -w <control_wiggle_file.wig> -o mm10.sq3

best,

Jian Ma,

doanduy...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 3:30:57 AM6/4/15
to cist...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jian!
Doan Duy Hai

Calvin Tsang

Mar 31, 2020, 10:02:56 AM3/31/20
to Cistrome
Dear Jian,

I came across your post. I am also trying to download the mm10.refGene sqlite3 file to my Linux computer.  I appreciate if you would tell me what is that -w <control_wiggle_file.wig> in the command you mentioned, and how can I download it? Sorry I am a new user of Linux and do not know much about the command. Thank you very much!

Calvin