BETA on cistrome galaxy not working

Wenduo Ye

Jul 14, 2016, 10:36:07 AM7/14/16
to Cistrome
Dear There,

I am trying to run beta on cistrom galaxy. But repeatvely receiving error messages "failure to prepare jobs" on both beta minus, plus and basics.

Could you take a look at this issue?

Thank you!!

Jian Ma

Jul 16, 2016, 2:05:25 AM7/16/16
to cist...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wenduo,

I have fixed the errors in the tool config files. Can you try it again?

best,

Jian Ma,

Wenduo_Ye

Jul 16, 2016, 11:00:46 AM7/16/16
to cist...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jian,

Thank you!
I got new problems:

cp: cannot stat ‘BETA_OUTPUT/NA_function_prediction.pdf’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘BETA_OUTPUT/NA_uptarget.txt’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘BETA_OUTPUT/NA_downtarget.txt’: No such file or directory cp: cannot stat ‘BETA_

Jian Ma

Jul 19, 2016, 3:40:21 AM7/19/16
to cist...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wenduo,

I guess your expression data contains gene symbol, while I only run test with refseq genes. Can you try the running again?  This should fixed now.

Delara Saberan-Djoneidi

Jan 16, 2020, 4:46:42 AM1/16/20
to Cistrome
Hi Jian
 I have the similar problem using BETA toom on Cistrome,
I used refseq genes, tried with  mm9  or mm10 coordinates.
Here are the error message I get  :

 cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/O4-IL1-P5_function_prediction.pdf': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/O4-IL1-P5_uptarget.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/O4-IL1-P5_downtarget.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/O4-IL1-P5_uptarget_associate_peaks.bed': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/O4-IL1-P5_downtarget_associate_peaks.bed': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/UP_MOTIFS.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/DOWN_MOTIFS.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/UP_NON_MOTIFS.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/DOWN_NON_MOTIFS.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/DIFFERENTIAL_MOTIF_UP_DOWN.txt': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/betamotif.html': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/*.js': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/*.css': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat 'BETA_OUTPUT/motifresult/img': No such file or directory
thanks for your help
Délara