Strictly Slambovian Radio Show

Scott Frank

Oct 15, 2020, 8:26:19 PM10/15/20
to circu...@googlegroups.com

    If you folks haven't heard about Strictly Slambovian, you are in for a treat.  It's a radio show that was about 2 hours in length, broadcast once a month, back a few years ago.  You can read a bit about it and download and listen here -

   If you want to grab all of the files at one time, you may find this to be a bit easier -

   I am missing a few episodes.  I've reached out.  If I am successful, I'll share them.  No worries.

broome

Oct 21, 2020, 1:06:55 AM10/21/20
to circu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Scott

How are you and Jill doing?

This is a legitimate message from broome. If you get anything resembling spam indicating my account has been compromised PLEASE contact me.

You received this email because you are subscribed to the "Circus Fans" Google Group.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Circus Fans" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/circusfans/CAG6j7Mc-rkqZuJ9nwiEXeHgD_qCrEne7STvxdEADqa-VBWozVg%40mail.gmail.com.