eCommerce platform

SyRenity

Mar 24, 2013, 2:27:11 PM3/24/13
to circumfl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Would it be a good idea to proto-type a scalable eCommerce platform using Circumflex?

Thanks.

Boris Okunskiy

Mar 25, 2013, 3:07:04 AM3/25/13
to circumfl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

It certainly would. Do you need any assistance?

Best regards,
Boris Okunskiy
Chief Software Architect
EduArea LLC / SAVANT.PRO
http://savant.pro

-- Soit le meilleur dans ce que tu feras.

SyRenity

Mar 25, 2013, 11:24:39 AM3/25/13
to circumfl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It certainly would. Do you need any assistance?

Thanks for confirmation.

We are currently reviewing the available Scala-based frameworks, and Circumflex certainly looks interesting.

I will play a bit with it, and will post back here with any questions.